How it works
1. Create your profile to highlight your social influence
2. Review submitted music, filter by genre or RCM editorial star rating
3. Make offers to artists explaining how and where you are planning to share their music
4. If your offer is accepted get to work!
5. Tag the artist in social posts so they can see your work
6. Tip: If you tag @squallmusicpromo we'll reshare
Frequently asked questions
What do I need to be a Squall influencer
Influence! You must have over 3,000 followers on either Instagram, Twitter or TikTok.
How do I get paid?
You will need a PayPal account to get paid. Sign up here.
How will I know when I have an offer accepted?
You will receive an email, when you login there will also be a notification.
How do I negotiate with my artist?
Use the Squall instant messenger to talk to your musician.
How do I know what's a good price?
The Squall live price index (on the login page) will show you the average price paid to influencers this month.
How and when do I get paid?
You get paid the moment a musician accepts your offer.
How do you get paid?
Squall takes 10% of every transaction paid to the influencer.
What is the RCM rating?
Every track submitted to Squall is reviewed by the editorial team at the Right Chord Music Blog. This allows the influencers to find the best tracks to promote.
Do I need to be a music blogger?
No we welcome anyone who has influence and loves new music.
What does my rating refer to?
After each project we invite the musician to rate your work, so it pays to do a great job.